It had to happen at some point.
Facebook have announced they will begin to allow creators of Groups to see which people have viewed the group and seen certain posts. This will allow creators of an event, such as a birthday party or the “I’ve lost my phone, give me all your numbers” group the ability to see everyone who arrived at that page and viewed the various messages on the page. While individuals who use the site to follow what their ex-partners have been doing, or more importantly have invited to their latest function – no doubt a collective groan can be heard across the globe. Facebook however have taken a more positive approach to this new setting, stating “”For example, in your soccer group you can post the new practice time and then see who got the update.”
You have been warned!
- Is this the lowest Facebook farming page yet?
- FACEBOOK HISTORY SEARCH: The new tool for Parents (….or confirming a cheating spouse)
- Cyberbullying: Different types and what to look out for
- ONLINE SAFETY: Top 5 apps your kids don’t want you to know about.
- Twitter Followers? Check this out New Facebook Followers has been developed!